Monday 29 July 2013

Guilty Pleasure Playlist

Hi Lovelies!

I have a haul post coming soon, but I wanted to share a few tracks I've been listening to (and loving!) recently. I've called this my 'guilty pleasure' playlist, although that's a bit misleading because I absolutely don't feel guilty for sharing a strong love with these songs. Sometimes it's healthy to go outside of your normal choices, so I'm fully embracing doing just that! (You know what they say, the heart wants what the heart wants...and I've been carrying around my love of Little Mix for so long, I just had to share it.) 


Little Mix- Change Your Life

It was hard for me to pick just one Little Mix song, but I've opted for this.
I've been weirdly emotional over the past week or so and I've been suffering with really bad anxiety, for some reason this song has had me in tears and heck, it's a brilliant song!! 

Bo Bruce- Save Me

Talent show theme going on, but I was a fan of Bo's unique voice from day one. I didn't realise her album had been released until this song started playing at work and I loved it; I've since bought her album and I'm definitely a fan!


Janet Devlin- Pick Me Up

I loved Janet in the X-factor, I went as far as voting for her (and usually I'm so anti-watching talent shows) but I loved her unique voice. I pledged on her album many months ago, and at the beginning of this month I received an email with her album. It's beaten all of my expectations, and I love every song on it! Definitely one to watch out for. 

Cher- Strong Enough

If any of my friends are reading this, I'M SORRY for my constant singing/playing of Cher that you've had to endure over the past couple of months. It's not stopping any time soon. 


Selena Gomez- Come & Get It

I honestly wish I could say that I hated this song, but the fact that it's been stuck in my head for the past two weeks would prove otherwise. 


Jessie J- Wild

This took a while to grow on me, and I still think the rap parts are completely out of place. Having said that, I love the chorus and I love the sentiment of the song. Plus, it's hella catchy. 



The past couple of weeks have been very weird for me, and I think this playlist only shows how true that is. 
On that note, I feel the need to play some more Little Mix. (Did I mention that I sat up until 2am this morning watching their audition videos and cried continuously? Yeah. That was a thing.) 
If any of you feel like sharing your 'guilty pleasures,' that'd be great! 

-K
x


2 comments:

  1. I love Bo Bruce and was only thinking the other day, when is she going to release something?
    Nothing wrong with guilty pleasure music, either! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She obviously kept her album release very well hidden (/bad promotion,) such a shame! x

      Delete