Friday 12 April 2013

Spring Haul!

Hi lovelies!

It's a miracle, i'm back with a post actually somewhat related to fashion and beauty. I hope you don't mind that there's been a massive increase in my life-related posts, but a lot is going on in my life at the moment and I feel the need to share it!
Anyway, I am back with another haul! I've been an excellent bargain hunter the past couple of weeks, and I've sold a lot on amazon and ebay so I figured I could treat myself. (I'd also like to document- it's been 2 weeks since payday, and I'm still not broke. This is unheard of!)


Skirt, Crop Top, bracelets and Earrings are all from New Look. I found myself in a 90's mood! I think my choice of outfit shows. 

Excuse the photo, there's a lack of long mirrors in my house and I don't have a tripod; my bad!




Teamed with my pumps from Primark, I think this makes such a fun outfit!
What's even better is that for the all of my New Look goodies, I only spent about £28. Pretty impressive I think! 

I bought the bag from on a blog sale over on Kassie's blog! I love it, it's quite small which means I can't carry around half of the useless things I usually hoard and that can only mean it's doing wonders for my shoulder! 


I pounced on the MUA eyeshadow palette on the same day as the above outfit was bought, can you tell?
The Macadamia hair mask has been much needed, since bleaching my hair (yet again!) to try and become a false-ginger it has been in some much needed TLC. I've only used it once so far and I can already see massive improvements. It's not cheap, but it's definitely worth it!
I bought the Superdrug Hot Cloth Cleanser upon the recommendation of my friend as she knew I had my eye on the Liz Earle cleanser, now I've still not tried the Liz Earle one, but I'm so happy with this one that I really don't feel the need to! 

These books were 99p each from The Works...I couldn't resist. 

Now for a few things that aren't in the main photos above, but purchases that I am super happy with!

(Again, excuse the photo!)
These harem-style trousers are from ebay, and holy cow are they comfortable. These are ideal for that one hour of hot sun the UK will get in the future. 

My bed wanted in on the Spring-style overhaul, so I swooped on this duvet set and pillow covers. I absolutely love them. 

Oh look, another ebay purchase.
I found this super comfortable desk chair for £50, which I think is pretty good for a chair like this! I've ordered myself an iMac (...on finance, oops) so I needed something a little bit nicer than the plastic chair I was previously using.
(Speaking of which, my iMac arrived just as I was starting this blog post, it's still in it's packaging- that's dedication!) 


For those of you who haven't heard, Paramore's new album is out and I've had it on non-stop repeat. It's so pop-rock perfect. Completely different to their old stuff, but I love it!
I was also lucky enough to go to their intimate gig in London (at a venue that old holds 650 people) and they were incredible. I queued up for a few hours but after 3 songs near the front and some drunk girl almost ripping my earrings out and bruising my ribs, I bailed out and went to stand at the back. It was an excellent choice, I could see perfectly and really appreciate the music. Everyone who attended received a numbered plectrum, and that's mine next to the album! 

That's it for today! I'm still waiting for a few things to arrive in the post, so there's a chance of another haul! If there's anything here that you'd like to see reviewed, let me know! 

- K 
x





6 comments:

  1. I love the outfits and I'm listening to that album right now! I actually do really like it despite how different it is, sort of like light relief. But there's some goddamn relatable songs in there which is the main attraction for me! Bet they were awesome live, I've always thought they were pretty awesome when I've seen them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. 99% of girls making moshpits are dicks, and take it way too seriously. Like, I came to the concert to hear the music, not receive GBH. Just sayin' xxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you! :) Ahh I know, same! It's strangely empowering and happy but still got a bit of a kick to it. At first I wasn't sure about the direction they seemed to be taking but now I'm all for it! They were incredible live, I've seen them a couple of times at bigger venues so this was a completely different experience!

      Haha yeah tell me about it, it wasn't even for the sake of mosh-pitting, just for the sake of being like a cm closer to the stage. I tried standing my ground but she was a lot taller and bigger than me so I didn't stand a chance! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the duvet cover and cushion covers, so pretty x

    www.beths1986.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the haul, the outfit looks so pretty!

    I'm following from the #bbloggers blog hop

    http://www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete