Monday 29 April 2013

I Haven't Lived At All pt 3.

Hi Lovelies,

I'm back with another off topic post (because would you expect anything less of me!?)
If you've seen my previous couple of posts, I'm in the process of self-publishing my first book and I'm so happy to share that my kickstarter project target has been met- with 3 days to go! (so, if you wanted to pledge...there's time left!)


Anyway, thats not really what I wanted to speak about!
As I'm now gearing up to go full throttle with this, and I won't even go into how many mixed emotions this gives me, I wanted to put a call out to any bloggers who post book reviews.
As many of you know, blogging is a great way of networking, so if there are any bloggers out there who would be interested in posting a review of my book before the release please get in touch. 
Or if any of you would be interested in this, I'd be equally as interested to here from you.
Please do feel free to spread the word of this. I need your support now more than ever.

You can email me at: contact@evelynknightley.co.uk 
Find out more about this book at: evelynknightley.co.uk 
Like my page on facebook: facebook.com/evelynknightleywriter
I'd also like to apologise for being an awful blogger recently, if there are any posts you want me to take a look at please do leave a link in the comments section and I'll take a look. I've just been super busy, working full time and then coming home to work on this book, it's leaving me little time for anything else so blogging has kind of fallen behind. This makes me very sad but sometimes you've just gotta prioritise :( 
- K
x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's brilliant :) I've always wanted to be a writer but haven't got as far as actually writing a book! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a very exciting process :) x

      Delete