Friday 22 March 2013

I've forgotten how good it could be to feel alive

Hi Guys!

My insomnia is at it's craziest right now, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to edit my latest vlog!
Yesterday (technically, I suppose) I went to see City and Colour & Biffy Clyro; I was very excited about this so I thought I'd take advantage of my own good mood and film the evening.
This is the first time i've done a vlog like this, so please let me know if it's something you enjoyed and would like to see more of! On a selfish level, it's great to look back at memories in this kind of way, but I don't want to post these sorts of things if it just results in boredom.




If you've read this blog for a while, you'll know I'm somewhat of A MASSIVE FAN OF CITY AND COLOUR, this was my 4th time seeing him (and the first time seeing him support- the only downside) and he still mesmerises me. I tend to get very vocal at gigs, and there was a moment where I shouted (rather loudly) to Dallas, and he nodded in my direction. Which, fan girl moment, a tiny acknowledgment has made me very happy!
I've developed a new fondness for Biffy Clyro too, I listened to them a bit anyway but now I've seen them live, the records just don't compare and songs I looked over previously, I now really love.
You'll be pleased to see, I didn't record any of our insane dancing. We're just embarrassing, honestly...
I'll let the video do the rest of the talking :) (My sleep deprivation is starting to hit me and I could have sworn I was sat facing the other way in my bed, bit disorientating to find out I'm not sat where I thought I was.)




Playing on my iPod:


This is one of those moments where I'm kicking myself for not paying much attention to this song before.

-K
x

No comments:

Post a Comment