Wednesday 20 February 2013

Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Box *Review*

Hi Guys!

I finally managed to get my hands on an Urban Decay Palette, and I can't believe it took me so long! I know most people usually recommend the Naked palettes, but I already have so many neutral eyeshadows and I was drawn to the colours in the Ammo Palette. So that was my mind made up, I had to own the beautifully shimmered Urban Decay eyeshadows.



Excuse the slightly dirty box, I've only had it for a couple of weeks and I've already had a lot of use out of it!
You can buy this here

If you're not one for shimmered eyeshadows, this might not be the box for you, but I'm a sucker for a bit of a shimmer and these are subtle enough to be suitable for everyday wear! I seem to be wearing 'Smog,' 'Maui Wowie' and 'Polyester Bridge'  a lot, but I'm also really loving 'Mildew' and 'Last Call.' I love that this is quite a versatile range of colours, so you can go for a natural colour or if you're feeling experimental, it's easy enough to use the same palette for a more vibrant look!

(L-R)

Smog, Mildew, Oil Slick, Last Call, Chopper. 

(L-R)

Maui Wowie, Shattered, Polyester Bridge, Grifter, Sin. 

As you can see, once swatched the colours really aren't that intimidating! The colours are also very buildable, so you can decide how strong you want them. They also last all day, or at least for me they have, and thats without eyeshadow primer. Pretty impressed with that! 

I'm really enjoying experimenting with the different colours in this palette, so expect a few eyeshadow tutorials in the future...maybe. Don't hold me to that ;) 

Do you own any Urban Decay products, and now I've entered the world of Urban Decay, what would you recommend I try next?

-K 
x

As a side note (always with the side notes!) I've had a bit of a play around with my layout, again, what do you guys think? You may notice I have an 'About' page but it is bare for the time being! If there's anything you think I should write about, any questions you have etc, please do let me know and I shall include them in the page...possibly in video form! 





4 comments:

  1. I love the names given to the colours :)

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good names always do an extra something to make up products :)

      Delete
  2. This was the first Urban Decay palette i owned, and i still love it! Sin is one of my favourite eyeshadows ever, such a beautiful colour
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Impressed with all of the colours, it's a great palette! xx

      Delete