Tuesday 5 February 2013

If there's a future we want it.

Hi lovelies!

Just a very brief update today as I'm running late (as always) and about to go meet a friend. I just wanted to bring it to your attention that I do indeed have a new blog layout and a new banner! The banner was designed by Hannah, so be sure to check out her blog and you can also like her facebook illustration page!
Let me know what you think of the overall layout, I'm still not completely happy with it so you can guarantee I'll be tweaking it over the next few days!

Now I'll leave you with some photographs that I've taken with my Diana F+ Lomography camera! These are from my first 2 films, so I'm still trying to get the hang of it!






-K
x

6 comments:

  1. Just found your blog via Hannah's facebook page, love your blog! And the header ;) following you now (and on instagram and twitter! Which I'm still not sure how to use lol) would really appreciate it if you checked out my blog at amberluiselove.blogspot.com

    I will be hosting a giveaway next week so look out for it! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I really appreciate that! Of course I'll take a look at your blog :) xo

      Delete
  2. Really glad you like it! I just noticed it's a tiny bit cut off on the right hand side, you might need to change your margin width or resize the pic? Also, LOVE your photos xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh well spotted, I didn't even notice- I'm that observant! Thank you for pointing that out!
      I'm quite happy with the photos, a few of them didn't come out too well but as it was my first time with a camera like that I don't mind too much! xox

      Delete