Sunday 28 October 2012

With a palm full of stars I throw them like dice


I'm a terrible human being, and I succumbed to the temptation of online
shopping.
I would be more disappointed in myself, if it weren't for the fact that I think I found some pretty good bargains, and hopefully it will all turn up in time for New York!
The majority of this was found on ebay, but I've included links just in case you like the item for yourself! :)

I've resisted black lipstick for SO long,
and it may be something that I try and hate
(i'm very pale and not such a massive fan of the 'dead'
look)
However, for £1.99 I figured it's worth the risk!
Ebay

Despite already having 2 body con skirts,
I couldn't but feel the need for this,
I'm slowly falling in love with stripes.
£2.99 from Ebay 

























The following two items I've purchased with the idea of wearing them together, however I'm fully aware that the chances of me looking very stupid in the leggings are incredibly high. At 5'3, it's completely possible that these will look awful. But, I won't know until I try it and I just couldn't resist them any longer!
Despite my previous jewellery wishlist claiming I wouldn't be buying anything (heh, running trend here!) I couldn't help but buy this...and you'll see why I thought it was the perfect item to go with the following outfit.
This is £4 from Shopdixi.com 


Moon walker

I'm still completely unsure as to whether I'll actually wear these leggings, or if I'll look like a bit of an idiot, but I couldn't resist them any longer so it's a risk I'm willing to take.
At only £4.45 you can't really go wrong, again, these are from Ebay

The jumper is also from ebay @ £4.89.
I figured that as the leggings are quite...bold, it would be sensible to go for a toned back jumper. I'm hoping it's long enough and baggy enough to cover my arse (because nobody wants to see that)
I thought the necklace would go nicely and just tie it all in nicely as it's a similar colour!

I might make a post when these items arrive, just to let you know if I found some good bargains or actually got carried away and wasted my money!

Follow this blog on twitter @AGP_X

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, I've chosen you as one my nominees for the Liebster Award. You can check out everything you need to do on my blog if you want to participate!
    xo

    Naomii
    http://www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's very kind of you!! Thank you so much xox

      Delete