Sunday 28 October 2012

Just a few updates!

Hey guys,

As it's a Sunday, and there's an extra hour to the day thanks to GMT, I figured I'd be semi-proactive and make a few updates in regards to this blog. Some of you may have noticed (although probably not) that I updated the layout a few days ago, I just wanted to make it a bit easier on the eyes and easy to navigate! (If somebody wants to make me a banner for this blog though, it would be massively appreciated!) 

I've also just made a new twitter account that I can use for all things blog related. My twitter is security protected and I like to keep it personal, so it makes sense for me to have something that is open to the public. There's no point plugging my posts to the same people over and over again on my own twitter.
If you're interested in following this twitter, just click here

Okay, so that doesn't sound particularly active for today. I have also been messing about with google+ but I really don't know how to use it/'get it', so...I'll probably just share my posts to my profile and leave it at that! 

As I go to New York in 18 days (and counting!!!) I might start queueing up some posts for when i'm away. If there's anything you'd like to see, let me know :) 

As always, I'm still looking for guest bloggers, leave me a comment if this is something you would be interested in. If you already blog, leave a link to your page so I can check it out :) 

This has been an uninteresting post, apologies! It was more for my own benefit than anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment