Monday 10 September 2012

Here it comes, a better version of me.

If you're anything like me, any organisation system is never quite good enough. This plagues me in every aspect of my life, but more recently (as I've been on a major make up buzz) it has been my make up storage that has been annoying me. Beforehand, I simply had 2 make up bags- one for my most used make up, and one for the 'extras I might use at some point in my life.'
Last weekend I went shopping for stationary (such a good student!) and came across these little storage boxes.


I got these on special offer from WH Smith for £9.99. Not too shabby! They're nice and sturdy, very pretty and really handy.
At the moment I have adopted them as my make up storage, but they're definitely multi-use so who knows what else they'll be used for in the future.

In the bottom, and largest, box I've opted to store my eye make up. Because for some reason I feel the need to own a thousand eyeliners. 

In the second box, I'm keeping all of my foundations, concealers, blushers etc. 
(Featuring my beauty blender...I still love it!) 

And last, but by no means least, my lipsticks!

With these boxes being so big...I need to buy more make up to fill them up, right?!
The only down side, that actually doesn't bother me, is that I can't store my brushes in them. However, I recently bought a new set of (32) brushes and it came with a case, so I'm perfectly happy with them being safe and protected in there!

Anybody got any better methods of storage...have I just overcomplicated things? Let me know! 




No comments:

Post a Comment